Our friends over at Fitness Blender have put together a 30 min video designed for beginners.
Don’t forget that you should take it easy at first and do not use a heavy kettlebell.
Use slow motions and as you get stronger over a period of time you can increase both the weight of the kettlebell and the range of movement in the exercises.
- Warm Up – 3 Minutes
- Around the World – 20 Repetitions in each direction
- Kettlebell Figure 8’s – 14 Reps in each direction
- Two Handed Kettlebell Swing – 20 Repetitions
- Kettlebell Cleans – 14 Reps on each Side
- Kettlebell Halos – 10 in each Direction
- Straight Leg Dead Lifts – 20 Reps
- Squat Curls – 14 Reps
- Bent Over Rows – 14 Repetitions on each Side
More info and a complete breakdown of the video is available at Fitness Blender