I really like this routine that demonstrates how you can you uses 2 lightweight kettlebells to get a great burn that is great for cardio plus it will aid fat loss
- 1 x 10 Suitcase Deadlifts
- 1 x 10 Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 1 x 10 Bent Over Rows
- 1 x 6 Forward and Backward Lunge Combo (1 set on each leg)
- 1 x 10 Anchor Squats followed by a set of 10 squat pulses
- 1 x 10 Curl & Press
- 1 x 10 Fly Press
- 1 x 10 Elbows-In Press
- 1 x 10 Single Bell Tricep Press (1 set each arm)
- 1 x 10 Shoulder Press & Lunge Combo (1 set each leg)
- 1 x 10 Double bell Calf Raises followed by single leg Calf Raise 10 reps per leg
- 1 x 5 Windmill Stretch (1 set each side)
Please remember to warm-up before doing any routine and follow it with a cooling down exercise.
Don’t forget that you should take it easy at first and do not use a kettlebell that is too heavy for you or are not comfortable with.